- GO PRO display unit with 4" Color TFT-LCD backlit screen
- Moveable machine transmitter/detector with 30 mm CCD sensor
- Stationary machine transmitter/detector with 30 mm CCD sensor
- Bluetooth II multi-drop wireless units (2) with back-up cables
- TD shaft V brackets, including 4-150mm rods and 2-470mm chains
- Rod tools (2)
- Batteries, 3 C & 6 AA
- Tape measure
- USB cable
- Carrying case – IP-65, high impact ABS
- Manuals – GO PRO (printed and CD)
- 24 month warranty standard
The GO Pro measures the need for horizontal alignment, but its real power is in helping correct misalignment. The dual sensors allow the GO Pro to maintain the true position of the shafts, even as unintended movements are experienced during the alignment process. The benefit of this “true position sensing” is that it allows the user to complete the alignment using a Verti-Zontal™ move adjusting in both the vertical and horizontal planes without re-measuring between moves. A Verti-Zontal™ alignment is a great time saver since alignments can usually be completed in just one or two tries.
The GO Pro also comes with a number of utility software programs to make the alignment process easier. These include Softcheck™ to control for soft foot conditions and Target Values, which automatically adjusts the readings to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets based on thermal growth data.
The same power and ease of use is offered in an application for the alignment of flange mounted machinery.
The Softcheck™ routine helps control for soft foot conditions. The GO Pro allows the user to go directly from Softcheck™ to measuring shaft alignment.
Allows the system to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets. The user can establish targets using this function and then go directly to shaft alignment.
The GO Pro’s data management function.
- Item # 101-XA09 Price: $350.00
- Item # 130-XA01 Price: $800.00
- Item # 130-XA01B Price: $450.00
- Item # 130-XA02 Price: $995.00
- Item # 130-XA01-FL Price: $800.00
- Item # 101-21 Price: $145.00
- Item # 101-XA03B Price: $35.00
- Item # 101-XA08 Price: $40.00
|GO Pro User's Manual||Print & CD copies also available|